ehappyprince
Friday, December 22, 2006
  My new house!
There is so much talk among my friends who are getting married about their new housing. Well, though I'm not getting married, I still get to post pictures of my new house! = )

This is the outside of my new place...


I'm on the 1st floor on the unit to the left. This is how it looks on the inside without any furnishing. I'll need to slowly furnish my place to make it look nice and cosy!

You know what's the best thing? The carpet is brand new and it was recently given a new coat of paint. When I was there, the contractors were laying the new carpet. It's really cool! I even have a separate bedroom. The whole unit is 530 sq ft, and there will be ample space for anyone of you who wishes to visit me. The best thing ... there is a church just 50 steps away from my doorstep!

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]