ehappyprince
Thursday, December 21, 2006
  Pictures of my campus!
This is George Warren Brown School of Social Work in Washington University in St. Louis. Was told that is is recently renamed and known as "Brown School of Social Work". The place where I'll be spending the next 2 years ...


My sister commented that it's "Harry Potter's School". This drew laughters. The courtyard of Brown School:

Some other buildings on campus. Not too sure what buildings they are. But just thot that they look really beautiful!



You have to be here to really experience the beauty of the campus. The first time I stepped into it, I just loved it!

Have been going back the last 2 days to settle some of my administrative stuffs. Met up with some classmates. I believe it's going to be interesting! So far I've met up with Koreans, people from China and Nigeria (or was it Kenya?)

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]