ehappyprince
Friday, January 19, 2007
  Cold, Sleepless Night
I do not know what happened last night. My electricity was cut at 3am and that affected my electric heaters. Couldn't sleep after that ... was constantly waking up trying to find ways to make myself warm by wearing additional clothings.
The first thing I did in the morning was to call my housing company to complain. They got the power restored within an hour.

Come to think about it. Last night I could have gone to on my gas heaters ... Think I was too dazed in my sleep and trying to get myself warm!
Anyway, told you all about my bedsheet and side table which I bought. Yaps. My bedroom is now nicely done up. = )
This is my first layer with fleece
And the next layer with my thick comforter!
Oh that's Tommy in bed. One of my 4 little ones which I brought over. Will slowly introduce them to you all! You can see my little slide table and bed side reading lamp too.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]