ehappyprince
Monday, January 29, 2007
  Freezing cold
I remembered I previously mentioned in a post that I've experienced the coldest temperature here. Gosh ... today is really the worst! I've been checking the weather forecast and each time I check, the temperature drops further. Currently, I'm at -8 deg. I have a thermometer and my room temperature reads as 2 deg despite having 2 electric heaters on.


I've decided to wear my big duffle jacket to sleep. Just like mashmellow man ...


Anyway, I'm looking out for ideas (and recipe) for nice soups to keep me warm in this crazy weather. I'm kinda sick of always having corn and chicken soup. If anyone out there have recommendations for me, please email me k!





Anyway,
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]