ehappyprince
Saturday, January 20, 2007
  Happy Social Worker's Day!
Hey... Happy Social Worker's Day!

I'm in touch with news back home and today's our first ever Social Worker's Day AND the good news... the Government has finally heard our cries and is pumping more money to increase the salaries of social workers!!!

This is really long overdue.

Now I think some of you out there can really reconsider coming back or joining this field.

Anyway, since today is meant to celebrate social work. Here's some "social-workey" posters I see here in St. Louis ...

I kinda like the first one. Did you watch the Incredibles? I think they're really funny. Oh yeah, I'm afraid of becoming like Mr. Incredible one day with his big bulging tummy ...


Oh, and this second poster reminds me of Terry Fox and yes, I visited his monument in Canada - I think it's in Montreal.


Let's never give up the spirit and passion that makes us true, blue social workers in helping people. Cheers to all fellow social workers!

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]