ehappyprince
Thursday, January 18, 2007
  Hoping for warmer weather...
Initially I was really excited about the winter. As time goes by, gosh... i'm missing the warmer temperature.
Good thing I bought these ear muffs in New York. Paid US$3 for these at Chinatown. It's really cold that your ear, toes and fingers freezes up. Yes - my toes and fingers freeze despite my socks and gloves.......

Did some shopping today at Walmart. Thanks so much Yoo San for bringing me there! Bought a bedsheet cover for my bed and a side table. Will make up room very nicely tonight! = )
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]