ehappyprince
Sunday, January 21, 2007
  It's snowing!
It just snowed 5 mins ago! I was working on my computer when I suddenly heard noises that sound like little stones were thrown at my window. I opened the blinds and this was what I saw!

Fresh snow! you can see snow flecks in the picture. It's really beautiful... I stretched my hand out to touch the snow!

This is my first time experiencing snow here in St. Louis! Or rather seeing fresh snow falling from the sky. Hence my excitment! This is my view from another window.

I believe tomorrow's going to be a beautiful day! Will wake up early to take a walk.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]