ehappyprince
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
  snowing
It snowed again! Yday, the weather forecast predicted that midweek there is a 20% chance of snow. Just now when I was in school, my friend told me that the latest update was that at 8pm, it was 70% chance of snow. No wonder the place felt a little empty. People were rushing back as they didn't want to be caught in a snow storm.

As I was walking back at 7pm, it already started to snow ...... it's so amazing seeing the whole place turn white in front of you. Fresh snow is really beautiful!

Anyway, I just finished my first DVD in US. Felt a bit tired from lessons and some library research that I decided to drop by this movie retail shop just outside my place. I was so amazed at the range of movies available pertaining to my research interest... hahaha... If you know me well, you'll know what it is...

Won't elaborate much on it. I just hope that this movie will come to Singapore. I liked it - for the storyline, the characters and their acting. Anyway, after going through the bonus tracks, I know why their acting is so good.

If you're interested go google and find out what this movie is about. And if it comes to Singapore and you're intrigued by the topic. Go watch it. You will feel for the characters in the movie!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]