ehappyprince
Saturday, February 10, 2007
 
Super Size ME
You know, things in US are always so SUPER SIZE... and it's much cheaper to buy things in bulk! My BIG tub of Oats costs something like USD$1.70 and my BIG packet of Cocopops is like USD$2.50... wow. I'm sure these can last me for a month!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]