ehappyprince
Monday, August 27, 2007
  16 Year Old Gabriel from HIHS
I suspect I may have come across Gabriel in my work @ HIHS, especially if he is a peer support leader. Was he there at either the Sec 1 or Sec 2 camp last year?

Nonetheless, I share in the grief of his parents, teachers and friends. Life is simply so fragile. A young innocent and bright life just gone at a spur of the moment. I've been flowing up on some blogs by HIHS students. Somehow, he has touched the lives of many...

There were students who posted pictures of him in their blogs and blogging about memories of him; for those who don't know him personally, they blogged about how the news was broken to them and their reactions (I thot one of them wrote so nicely of how the Principal broke the news to them by explaining that God always picks the most beautiful flower to plant in his garden, and Gabriel was that beautiful flower); while there were those who called on their friends to put a flower at the front of their msn nick as a mark of respect.

Gabriel has indeed impacted many in his own ways. His life was indeed well lived.

I hope that we can all live meaningful and fulfilling lives.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]