ehappyprince
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
  Parkway School District
Here I am. I'm back to where my passion lies - working with students in school.I started my internship with Parkway School District, Chesterfield on August 15th. So far, I'm enjoying every moment of the placement. As part of my intern, I'll be covering 4 elementary schools, 1 middle school and 1 high school in the district over 3 days/week. That's quite a lot!

Here from me soon!

Heh. I like the lanyard given to me by my supervisor! It's a nice gift from her... = )


 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]