ehappyprince
Saturday, September 08, 2007
  Fox Theatre US Broadway Series
Laa laa .... I'm enjoying myself with all the musicals I can watch here in the US! Fox Theatre is our historic St. Louis theatre.

After finishing work on Friday, I drove down to Fox to buy a season pass to their broadway series. Took the average seating. $258 for 6 musicals. That's my first pay-check from my work at Parkway after 2 weeks of work. I think it's really worth as I won't be able to get that price on Broadway itself!

I think I must start to keep track of all the musicals I've watched here in the US! Look out for it in my future posting.

I believe I'll enjoy all the musicals.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]