ehappyprince
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
 
It's been freezing the last few days ...

This is my house's therometer which is conneted to the gas heaters. Can you believe it? It fell even below the lowest reading.


And this is the reading on my alarm clock which has a thermometer as well. You look at the bottom right and it reads zero deg celsius in room temperature!!! I think it cannot read any lower temperature.


This is the first time I've ever seen such readings since I came. The temp now ... -17 deg. Gosh ... it's really freezing.

Anyway, if you notice the top of my alarm clock, you'll see it's a little deformed. This was the result of putting my alarm clock in front of my heaters. Imagine the shock when I got up the next morning? I was really thankful it was not my glasses or my handphone. I better becareful of what goes in front of my heaters.

You know, it so cold that one of my clasmate was describing an incident where he left hhis waterbottle in his car and after a few hours when he returned, he wanted to drink from it and he got a shock that it was all ice. It was so funny hearing him narrate about it.

Anyway it's so cold that I have to put on many layers. This is I (and everyone else!!!) look these days ...

Don't you think I look like an astronaut?

Anyway, I like fresh snow. It really makes the place look beautiful. Whenever it snows, I always like to take a walk, kick the snow or drag my feet in the snow! = )

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]