ehappyprince
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
 
SNOWSTORM

I've been getting a lot of snow the last 2 days. Been snowing since last night. It was rather cold over the weekend, it started to rain non stop on Sunday night, became freezing rain on Monday, before snowing non stop since Monday. The whole place is really filled with snow.

What I don't like is having to walk near roads. The cars just drive by and splash up dirty snow on you. I got my shoes really wet and dirty through crossing roads. Snow on the roads are black and dirty as a result of all the cars driving through it. Yucks!

I've not had so much snow since I came. There was a news report on CNN about the north being covered in snow till chest high. I don't think I'll have that much snow. The airport at Chicago is closed too due to the snow storm.

Oh... and my electricity was cut last night around 11pm. It was crazy. I was rushing an assignment to be handed in today and gosh ... I had to work in the dark. Thank goodness my laptop's battery was able to last me until I finished my assignment!

Anyway, power was restored this evening. Thank goodness! In fact, I was prepared to live in darkness for tonight.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Here you go! After much nagging from my friends, decided to revive my blog again! "It only takes 10 mins a week to let all your friends know what you're doin'..." Heh

Name:
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm a social worker! "I help others so that one day they will go round helping others!"

Archives
June 2003 / June 2005 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]